Saturday, March 2, 2013

Real life sucks


I haven't been able to get much wargaming stuff done in the last 3 months, with the crazy holiday season, while still on the job hunt and have been playing firefall(which is awesome). And with the end of the holidays begininng of the new year I sometimes get the new year army itch. Where I start up a new army with a theme that most likely get bored with and shelved. This year is going to have a twist tho I will start a new army but only like I finish a army I started previously.

Love the smell of burnt heretic in the morning  j/k =p

With breaking with tradition completely this new army will not be a 40k army but instead it is Protectorate of Menoth. This isn't my first time playing warmachine I started back when MK2 came out and alot of players from a LGS got fed up with GW and made an exodus to PP.  I like both games for different reasons I don't consider my self a fanboy of either and try to play both systems regularly.

What's not to love about a ancient homocidal Gatorman?

Now I mentioned before in order to start this army I need to finish a army I started previously I needed to finish collecting/painting a army I started before. I choose to finish my Blindwater Congregation I started when Hordes MK2 came out. I have model of the models except the bog trogs, swamp horror and new stuff coming in Gargantuans but there on my list just need to paint them up what I have atm. I am going to try and set up a game against my buddy jim for this week for some 40k or warmachine/hordes action.

No comments:

Post a Comment