Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blindwater army update

I finished painting a few models for my blindwater force. Still have a ways to go my goal is to have a fully painted 35 point army to take to some steamroller events in the future. We had a event yesterday at one of the LGS but unfortunately, one of my tires went on my car and didn't wanna risk the 60ish mile round trip on a worn out spare.

My 35 point blindwater list:
Blood barnabas  +6
- Blackhide wrastler  9
-Bull snapper  3
-Ironback spitter  8
Max Gatorman posse 9
Gatorman witchdoctor 3
Wrong eye + Snapjaw 9

 Nothing special pretty standard list really only thing I would prolly change to make it a bit more competetive. Would be to maybe drop wrong eye & snapjaw and maybe add a second unit of posse but I'm more of a collector by choice. Painted models I have for this list so far:

The boss himself



The wrastler

Bull snapper

Croak hunter

Group shot

I know that the croak hunter wasn't in the 35 point list but the croak hunter and barnabas for the first blindwater models I purchased. I wanted to get him painted he isn't based but I have not decided how I want to base him yet. Next models that are primed and ready for painting are going to be gatorman posse and witchdoctor. I still have to assemble the Ironback spitter and Wrong eye & snapjaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment